Top50NAClanz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How Rankings Work
Competitive Sniping - Official Rules I_icon_minitime7/1/2014, 5:41 pm by Multi Killfeed

» Competitive Sniping - Official Rules
Competitive Sniping - Official Rules I_icon_minitime7/1/2014, 5:36 pm by Multi Killfeed

» Top50NAClanz Official Staff
Competitive Sniping - Official Rules I_icon_minitime7/1/2014, 5:14 pm by Multi Killfeed

» New Website! (Register Guest's!)
Competitive Sniping - Official Rules I_icon_minitime7/1/2014, 4:46 pm by Multi Killfeed

YouTube Channel

Competitive Sniping - Official Rules

Go down

Competitive Sniping - Official Rules Empty Competitive Sniping - Official Rules

Post by Multi Killfeed 7/1/2014, 5:36 pm

PLEASE read these rules! It is assumed you will play by these rules at all times during a competitive match, not following these rules could mean a loss of match.

Basics:
1.) Snipers only allowed (each game is given certain snipers to use)
2.) Only quickscoping is allowed nothing else is allowed.
3.) No hardscopes are allowed at all it, will resolve in a disqualification for that game if caught twice.
4.) Max players a team can have in a game is 8 on a team.
5.) Must obey and read all the rules plus instructions on legal game-setups.

Types of Shots:
1.) Regular Quickscope
2.) Drag Scope
3.) Jumpshot

FAQ

What is Illegal:
1.) Spawn Glitching.
2.) Jump shooting over nothing.
3.) Hardscoping.
4.) Double Rostering or having TWO accounts.
5.) “Relapsing” or “Double Scoping”.
6.) Hitting people offline during clan matches, will result in a ban
7.) Using any other attachments rather than the ones instructed to use.
8.) Disqualifying the team after the game, it must be done once they have DQ’d in the game!
9.) Lag Spiking.
10.) Throwing Knifes, knifing, using something else rather than class instructed to use.
11.) Team Death Match.
12.) Search & Destroy.
13.) Inviting players to ruin the match is ILLEGAL!

What is Spawn Glitching? If a player spawns out, then spawns in to get a better spawn that counts as a warning.

How Does Hosting/Connections Work? The host of the 1st & 2nd game has to make sure that everyone in the game is at a 3bar or higher, if 2 people in the game are 2 bars or below you MUST switch hosts, if someone from the other team asks. The host of the 3rd game CANNOT play and must put a “%” in their clan tag.The third game host can only play if the other team allows them to. If someone is under a 3 bar and you have switched hosts multiple times, they either have to play on their connection or not play.

How do Disqualifications Work? If your team or the opponent team breaks any of the competitive rules for the first time that game, and the warning is called, it will result in a warning. The 2nd time will be a disqualification(DQ) of that map.

What is the Maximum People in a Game? Maximum of people in a game is 16.  If 9 people are on either team, the host has the right to end the game and kick people to make more room for the players, but if 9 people are on a team during a capture the  host must wait until cap is captured and then end it.

Are There Any Illegal Spots On Maps? The only illegal spots are on Invasion on top of the Cafe headquarters, and on top of the map on Highrise. Either side is illegal on Highrise on the top of the buildings! You can not go on the outside crane, thats illegal!

What’s Double Rostering? If a team plays with players that aren’t on their team then that team loses that map and you go onto the next map. If the other team tries to lie about double rostering, then you stop the match and immediately and contact a ranker and with proof.

The Third Game With A Team? Who Gets Host and Chooses Gametype and Map? Whoever won the 1st game gets to choose gametype/Side(Where they spawn) and  the winner of the 2nd game chooses the map. The host has to be neutral.

What Is A Game Changer? A Game Changer is when both teams are close to winning and the other team does anything that’s illegal to sabotage your teams near win. This can be when both teams have over 200 out of 250 points in Headquarters or its 4-4 in a Capture The Flag game. IF A TEAM DOES A GAME CHANGER IT IS AN AUTOMATIC DQ FOR THAT TEAM!

I Just Got Throwing Knifed Across Map? Now What? RANDOM throwing  knifes across the map is not a DQ!

Players From The Other Team Are On My Team Spectating? If players on the other team are spectating your team and you don’t want them on your team you have the right to tell them: to either go on their team, go to spectator, or leave the game.If they don’t listen they will get a warning.

I Just Got Booted Offline By The Other Team? If the other team is booting your team offline and you have proof of this, the other team automatically loses that game. If they keep on booting your team offline then it’s an automatic DQ and they will be considered for a strike!

The Other Team Isn't Joining My Game To Play The Next Game? If they don’t join and ignore your game invites then your team automatically wins.

Can Teams Take Breaks In Between Games? You can take small breaks in between games, if you need to postpone a game you have to make sure the other team is fine with it, if not then the longest you can wait in between games is 15 minutes.

What Happens If We Only Needed A Certain Amount Of Points And The Other Team Doesn't Want To End It? You leave the game with your whole team so the other team does not record them winning that map even though your team already won.

The Host Lagged Out? Now What? If the host lags out then the host can either re-host the game, or you can have someone new host the game.

The Host Is Playing Third Game? We Didn't Let Him? If the host is playing third game, you tell him to either spawn out or that

A team tried to claim a false win? You can get in trouble for submitting false claims on the win forms! You will be considered for a strike!

What is a strike? A strike is when a team cheats in any way. 3 strikes received for any team  gets that team kicked of the ranks

My Team Lost A Player, And We Have No One To Spawn In For Him?  If you are stuck in this situation where you don’t have enough players to play in the middle of the match you can tell the host to end the game.(Host must wait to end the game if someone is in the middle of a capture).You have 5 minutes to invite a player to play. If you can’t find a player then you have to play a 3v4.

The Host Keeps Lag Spiking? If the host lag spikes more than twice you have the right to tell the host to end the game, then look for a new host.

My Players Can’t Connect To The Other Teams Host? If your players can’t connect to the host, you have the right to tell the  other team who is hosting to get a new host.
Multi Killfeed
Multi Killfeed
Owner
Owner

https://top50naclans.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum